We recognise that education deserves a specialist approach to recruitment with a deep understanding of the requirements of the sector and the regulatory framework. We also recognise that you want a service which focuses on the needs of your college and the particular context in which you currently operate.
The range of relevant experience in our team is one of the main things which makes us different. We bring advisory and operational experience and strategic understanding of the education sector. We understand how the best organisations work. We invest our broad experience in helping you recruit, assess and manage the very best talent for your team, and we specialise in senior management and leadership roles. Above all we adopt a consultative style which fosters a long-term relationship and we look to work in collaboration with our clients – matching our advice and processes to your needs and organisational culture.
Our mission is to help you build a strong leadership team in which competitive advantage can emerge. We strive to bring you innovation and agility in all we do for you, whether it is the engagement with candidates as your ambassador, the advice and guidance we provide, or even the way we structure our fees.
Experience the difference with Davidson & Partners
- Executive Recruitment
- Search and selection
- Interim management
- Talent management
How we can help:
Recruiting, motivating and retaining the most senior people can present major challenges when combined with the other priorities and pressures of leadership in the increasingly complex world of education management.
- We can help with the design of focussed and creative advertising to attract candidates
- We are absolutely committed to diversity on the basis that diverse teams tend to make more informed decisions; talent comes in all shapes and sizes; and no sector has a monopoly on talent
- Our approach to candidate selection is rigorous, designed to enable clients to demonstrate an independent and objective process with high quality evidence
- To this end we will interview all long list candidates to provide detailed and evidence-based feedback to Governors to help their assessment
- Additionally, our associate Tara Ali can provide the most effective psychometric reports (brain mapping) and other techniques to enable you to see what an individual candidate might bring to your leadership team.
Sample client feedback:
Helena Stockford, Chair at Solihull College said “…….We appointed Davidson & Partners to work with us following a competitive interview involving other recruitment agencies well known in this field, on the identification and appointment of a new Principal and Chief Executive for Solihull College. This, following Brenda Sheils, the current Principal’s retirement announcement in September 2013.
The selection Panel were really impressed with Davidson’s depth of experience of candidate selection at this level for a range of leadership roles and of their breadth of knowledge of the public and private sector marketplace for such appointments. They also demonstrated a flexible attitude to our working in partnership with them, listening carefully to our requirements and, as a result, building a customised, inclusive selection process rather than offering an ‘off the shelf’, solution. Of particular value to the panel were the in–depth research and preliminary interviews they conducted with each long listed candidate which provided the panel with some clear criteria, sound advice and robust information on which to base our shortlisting. The service Davidson’s provided not only added considerable value to the whole selection process but also represented excellent value for money.
Chair of Governors,
For more information contact Colin Horwath
M: 0776 610 4662